Type a description for thi
Ages 8 to 80
48 page science book with materials
- Dr. Toy's Top 10 Educational Toys, 2006
- Creative Child Magazine Award
- A favorite with the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (Golden, CO)
Learn about global warming.
Discover what energy is, how it is generated now and what choices await us in the future. Build a solar car and join the race to save the planet!
- Build a solar racer
- Launch a supercapacitor car
- Make an electric car
- Spin a flywheel generator
- Build a battery to light an LED
- Do a kinetic chain reaction
- Store potential energy on your head
- Discover how solar cells work
- Focus the sun's energy with lenses
s product here...