- 60+ large crickets per can
- Crickets 'cooked in the can' to maintain nutritional value, flavor, & aroma
- Similar nutritional values to live insects but are easier to digest & store
- Ideal for lizards, turtles, fish, birds, sugar gliders, hedgehogs, & opossums
- Exotic Nutrition also supplies cans of caterpillars, mealworms, waxworms, silkworms, snails, & grasshoppers
60+ Large crickets per can! Exotic Nutrition's canned insects are a convenient way to incorporate quality protein into your pet's diet. The insects have been 'cooked in the can' to maintain their nutritional value, flavor, and aroma. Cooking process also softens exoskeleton of the insect for easier digestion, and breaks the bonds between the collagen protein to make it absorbable by your pets. Collagen is an important fiber that aids in building bone, cartilage, skin and nail structures. Canned insects have similar nutritional values to live insects but are easier to digest, and much easier to store and ship. No live insects need to be fed in addition to these canned insects. Refrigerate after opening, re-closable lid supplied along with feeding spoon. Offer multiple types of canned insects for diversity in the diet. Ideal supplemental food source for Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, Skunks, Squirrels, Wild Birds, Opossums, Turtles, Tropical fish, Reptiles, and Amphibians. Can size 1.2 oz.(35 g).
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Refrigerate after opening, will store 7-10 days refrigerated.
INGREDIENTS: farm raised crickets (gryllus linnaeus).
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: crude protein (min) 20.0%, crude fat (min) 5.0%, crude fiber (max) 1.0%, crude ash (max) 3.0%, moisture content (max) 75.0%.